Welcome to Mindful-U
Mindful-U is an eLearning division of Emergent Learning Academy designed to deliver short, fun, and interactive mindfulness lessons daily to kids ages 4-14 yrs old anywhere in the world.
Each lesson is 30 minutes in length and designed to teach kids about enjoying the here and now, even when the here and now is a bit uncertain, worrisome, and strange.
Our mindfulness coaches combine mind and body exercise designed to improve your child's appreciation of the present.
Gain mindfulness training from the comfort of your own home.
Take a break from the schoolwork, and work out your mind.
How are your kids spending all this extra time at home?
For the next 4 weeks, give them something completely different from their school's "on-line learning."
1. Enroll in daily or weekly lesson plan.
2. Have a relatively stable internet connection.
3. Identify a device your child will be using for lessons. No software is required.
4. Check email for daily link. Class starts at noon central every day M-F.
5. Have a pencil and paper available for your child.
6. Check email after lesson for brief summary of content and "homework ideas" for the family.
7. Become more mindful.
0 0 - 0 5 min. Opening mindful moment - Open your mind a different way everyday.
06 - 15 min. Learn a new mindfulness process each day. Tips on how to become more mindful.
16 - 25 min. Experience of the day. Every day complete a unique project. Kids draw, write, and answer survey questions about their mind.
25 - 30min. Closing mindful moment. Awaken your body using your mind.
A world-renown scholar.
A classroom teacher.
A mother of two children.
Each of our three core coaches brings a different perspective to this amazing topic of mindfulness.